Saturday, September 6, 2008

Ode to Wehilani

I love this one, she looks so calm and peaceful, this was right before she tried to rip the camera out of my hand....but hey she looks cute doing it.


Look at those eyes.....so cute



I am so good under pressure, this is another attempt by the wiley Wehilani to take my camera,...don't let that be-a-utiful face fool you she is smart too....
OK...well I said she was smart and I stand by that....everyone has trouble riding a horse the first time...and yes I took the picture before I helped her off the mean pink horse....ya I laughed too... I know I am so evil.



Sorry, had to put a plug for Spongebob....when she stayed at my house she was surrounded by Spongebob toys....what can I say ...I like the little yellow fellow.






Oh, how wonderful it must be to have a flip top head..........



AND of course we have the nakey nudy picture...I love the " I just woke so leave me the heck alone "stretch......LOOK at that belly..so yummy.

I am just the crazy adopted Aunt that likes to bug their duaghter
here are Wehilani's real servants, oh I mean parents....aren't they cute.





9 comments:

Kiana Hayden said...

That girl is dang cute...she takes after her aunties...and adopted aunties.

I'm sooooo glad that you're blogging! Now I can stalk you all I want and you can't do anything about it.

Love you!

How do you solve a problem like Malia? said...

Jen,

I didn't know you had a blog! Your wedding picture is so beautiful, I like the dress too, haven't I seen it somewhere before? Thx for the Wabbi pics too, Ksmiles doesn't post nearly enough.

The Lyon Family said...

I love those pictures. Thanks for posting them, I miss that cute little girl and all her attitude.

Love ya lots.

Janna said...

Hi Jen! Yeah you have a blog!! How are you guys?

The Scholer Family said...

Hey Jen!!! I love that I'm considered a resident of THE Bikini Bottom. Great to see you guys. We miss you a ton. Any Vegas trips in the future? You better stay with us if you do.

Sandie's Spot said...

She's so cute!
Jen's blogging! Yeah! I'm the worst about keeping in contact with people. But blogging makes it so much easier. I didn't know that Janna found you before me. She blog-stalks more then me. If you get bored you can check out mine. scrook.blogspot.com
Talk to you soon!

k2 said...

Hey Mrs. Jen, I didn't know you had a blog. Love it. thanks for the pics and wit. I'm up here with Malia and the gang for conf. and fam reunion for the old folk and found your link from her blog. Love hearing from you. Miss ya. Good to see those rascal puppies. Say Hi to Stef for me.

Anonymous said...

WILL YOU PLEEEEEZZZEEE post some new news!!!! LOSER!!

love ya
sond

The Grimmers said...

Love your Blog!! Jolynn keeps me udated with you, but it's always fun to see pics. Send me an email at stevenjolisa@hotmail.com and I'll invite you to view our blog!!!