Sunday, January 4, 2009

Here are some of the pictures we took at the Grand Canyon. It was an awesome trip and we had lots of fun.


Look at the cute couple again standing in front of the canyon.









I thought this was cool because you can see the reflection of a part of the canyon in the Colorado river.



















Another picture of the canyon...it looked so cool with the snow.











Stef and I being "two bumps on a log"













It looks like Stef is standing right on the edge but there were rocks right below...I was still kinda freaked out.





Look my husband took a poop at the Grand Canyon....you know I am kidding, but it does look like he is....







Just thought this was a cool picture, you can kinda see the Colorado river to the left.







The two boys admiring the very big hole.





3 comments:

Gray, Kamaile, Wehilani &amp Orrin Ronk said...

I like that picture of the "bumps on a log", very cute and Chris doesn't have these on her blog, my bad :) love ya.

Melissa said...

Jenn I found your blog link on Kamaile's. I guessed you were the spongebob link. It looks like you guys are doing great. We miss you.

k2 said...

Still freeks me out to see you at the edge optical trick or not. The scenery is amazing and yes the 2 bumps on a log made me miss you all. Love ya Happy Herzogs.